Don't look back in anger

Somewhere over the rainbow way up high there's a land that i heard of once in a lullaby somewhere over the rainbow skies's are blue and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true...

E se na verdade tudo isto for

Don't speak I know just what you're saying so please stop explaining don't tell me cause it hurts don't speak I know what you're thinking
I don't need your reasons don't tell me cause it hurts


Porém, na realidade

how can you see into my eyes like open doors leading you down into my core where I’ve become so numb without a soul my spirits sleeping somewhere cold until you find it there and lead it back home
wake me up inside wake me up inside call my name and save me from the dark bid my blood to run before I come undone save me from the nothing I’ve become


Mas como é que

Cause I'm broken when I'm open and I don't feel like I am strong enough 'cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome and I don't feel right when you're gone away...

Porque quem me conhece mesmo sabe que

playground school bell rings again rain clouds come to play again
has no one told you she's not breathing? hello i'm your mind giving you someone to talk to hello if i smile and don't believe soon i know i'll wake from this dream don't try to fix me i'm not broken hello i'm the lie living for you so you can hide don't cry suddenly i know i'm not sleeping hello i'm still here all that's left of yesterday


Mas a única coisa que realmente tenho que fazer é

Stand my ground, I won't give in no more denying, I've got to face it won't close my eyes and hide the truth inside if I don't make it, someone else will stand my ground

Mas quem está comigo sabe que

Never was and never will be you don't know how you've betrayed me and somehow you've got everybody fooled

e que

I know the truth now I know who you are and I don't love you anymore

O que eu realmente quero e que ninguém ainda descobriu e que passo a citar

For my dreams I hold my life for wishes I behold my night the truth at the end of time losing faith makes a crime I wish for this night-time
to last for a lifetime the darkness around me shores of a solar sea oh how I wish to go down with the sun sleeping weeping with you


Mas na realidade não posso. O que irei fazer? Ainda nem eu descobri mas possivelmente será algo dramático. Algo em grande. Como um final de uma maravilhosa e única peça teatral. Algo como

So I'll start a revolution from my bed 'cuz you said the brains I had went to my head step outside, summertimes in bloom stand up beside the fireplace take that look from off your face you aint ever gonna burn my heart out

E no final de tudo isto

Well, you can say what you want but it won't change my mind I'll feel the same about you and you can tell me your reasons but it won't change my feelings I'll feel the same about you

Read Users' Comments (1)língua(s) de fora

1 Response to "Don't look back in anger"

  1. Mikas, on 16 de dezembro de 2008 às 23:15 said:

    "I'll make it through the rainy days
    I'll be the one who stands here longer than the rest
    When my landscape changes, rearranges
    I'll be stronger than i've ever been
    No more stillness, more sunlight,
    Everything's gonna be alright

    I know that there's gonna be a change
    Better find your way out of your fear
    If you wanna come with me
    Then that's the way it's gotta be
    I'm all alone and finally
    I'm getting stronger
    You'll come to see
    Just what I can be
    I'm getting stronger

    Sometimes I feel so down and out
    Like emotion that's been captured in a maze
    I had my ups and downs
    Trials and tribulations,
    I overcome it day by day,
    Feeling good and almost powerful
    A new me, that's what i'm looking for

    [Bridge]
    [Chorus]

    I didn't know what I had to do
    I just knew I was alone
    People around me
    But they didn't care
    So I searched into my soul
    I'm not the type of girl that will let them see her cry
    It's not my style
    I get by
    See i'm gonna do this for me"

    Stronger, Sugababes

    esta dá-me força quando preciso